Tuesday, January 6, 2009

capture..hold..n maintain the moment

i like to take pic

like wad i owez like to say, and it is ad becum my名言: 自恋是活过的证据~

yayaya, many ppl say me oso kinda 自恋..(wad??no gud meh??i like ar..)

mayb i m the kind of owez kip rmb of past..dat y...there is owez the time i think is doraemon is my fren..i so wan to kip or at least help me to stop for some of my time...

i dun think dat is wrong to hv this thought huh??dun said me, dun say u wun have this thinking..
nice thigns, lovely stuff....all ppl like to kip..as long as possible...


mayb my words for myself is kinda 悲观, but i think i can live better and nice, ...say say nia, nonid to pay for it oso..as long i wun simply say nonsense can d..

here, i noe some of my fren will wrry bout me...
**thx for eva~~i noe u owez be the one who so sayang me, and i appreaciate it much..but if u gt anythings, i really wun mind to listen it up, u owez say me is "little princess", but ur "little princess" can do for u e thigns nt few ouu~~~


anyway,
because of that..
because of things changes rapidly..
because of time passes automaticly..


if then i have cameras to capture them up and kip in my own world...i will be glad whenever seeing bec those ki siao stuff--me and my frenz


ohya...talking bout camera, i will hv one for my own..digital....guys...pray 4me so that i can gt it vry soon~~~



like this:


7 comments:

  1. u r welcome...sadness n happyness in our past is juz a memory 2 us..as long as lives stil going on, v wil appreciate d memory as v refer back...sum ppl wil smile...sum ppl wil b a little sad..sum ppl wil share wif their new frens,saying tat:e,i tell u sumthing abt my best fren..tat time when v r xx year ar...v like 2 ponteng out during class 2 d bball field 2 play bball 1 leh...tat time v gt caught ar...(blablabla)...hahaha...i miss her so much since v left school...

    sumtin like tat..fun, rite?i like 2 flash back..especially when i was stil at kindergarten...^^

    bsides..i wil pray 4 u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..muazk ya..

    hey, dat one owez wf u ponteng go play bsb e is "her" ouu~~~~hehehe

    same here, i will pray for ur best of luck..must kip in touch ar...no matter hw many year ltr..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hihi ^^
    Come to view ur blog, welcome me onot?

    自恋 is good, I want also cant. Haha
    Dont worry, be happy ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha...hey..of cz welcum la...yor...dis is public de k..haha...thx 4ur cuming oso wad..

    why u knt zilian??

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok..
    sorry 4 late reply..
    as u saw..
    nw working..
    2day off..
    thankx...
    aniway...
    i like tat sentence in blue
    its very...
    jing dian...
    nxt time if i use i wil add "by jie ying" at behind of this sentence..
    hahaha...
    hav a nice day... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha...aikz..dunno when only gt chance can sit down and hear u tok neh....

    hehe...ok ar...if the one is u..then i wun wan money frm u e...let u share the "copyright"..aha

    miss u ouu..hey..happy chinese new year ar..

    ReplyDelete