Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2009..my thought

erlow guys, so fast time pass by ad...i so miss 2008 neh~

yap, although this is really a year which many things are happenning, but i really knt 4gt bout 2008...

2009, many things change: my buddy in college ad, my fren gt couple ad,
n jznw, few seconds ago, i was noe that my jie gt bf ad!!! congrate to her..n i hope she will be xing fu n happy~~~

*jie~~yao xing fu ou~~~^^

2009, i really miss my frenz, miss everythigns, miss wadever stuff that i have gone through...

dunno is because 17 is the age of starting mature??many feeling happen here...really...
yayaya..although some nt really gud..n really let me down..but if not that i meet nice memory, i wun feel sad or hurt d huh??..hah~~

yap...those memories are really gud...mayb realistic was so full of "rocks", so i love to dreams...while being "mushroom"....(recently i am becuming "fungi" frm "mushroom" ad)
no matter hw, i jz knt put down those stuff la...wadever..i like those past time...(some of the ppl will noe wad i m talking^^)

2009, i miss one ppl...one buddy, i dunno she will be miss me until hw, but..hw oso, i wun 4gt her, she will be one of my most important ppl..ha~~

no matter wad happen, i will sure stand for her
no matter wad she need, i will gv her any helps
no matter wad she wan kap, i will be glad to listen
....

i dunnid to mind wad she take me as..i jz wanna do wad i like..n i was really happy to meet a ppl that mean to me..(hey guys, do u noe that meeting one who u think important n "special" is nt an easy stuff huh?..n hey, dun think too much, the "special" is nt like wad u all think la..)

buddy~~我会挺你的!!hah~muakz

No comments:

Post a Comment