Thursday, February 26, 2009

你在哪里?我想见你。。。。

say truely, i recently keep thinking of her..jy..

i dunno wad wrong with her, i totally din hv her news..u noe this really make me kinda wrry...mayb will over wrry..

i tryin to find her..i hv send msg but she din reply, once she reply say that her ph was break..
..ok.....

i hv send some mails to her...but i still din get any reply..she have send me many forward mails but why she din reply me???it knt be that she din saw my mails??

actly quite long time ago, when i was last hv her news...mayb our distant becum far away d....
i hop not...but still can hw??i dunno.....

sad....mayb bit hurt....arrggh!pain!!

i din ever think she hv to gv me wad..i jz wan be her side...

regret for din take pic and spend time wf her...

:sry jy....i noe lztm is my problem...and i should think ur feeling and nt jz do wad i think is gud for u......sry, i knt find u and i really nervous...mayb u wun care d...i jz to tell myself here...

i miss the time.....

*hop will soon hv ur calls or reply......really..

No comments:

Post a Comment